Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm sick..she's not

Hello..

I'm (Ibu) sick for no reason. A bowl of laksa was wasted this morning cz I thrown out single spoon that reach my throat 2minutes before the meeting. Haya being such a picky baby today. The only thing that stays in my stomach was the subway chocolate cookies which was a lucky fine gift from Christo. If and only if i could tell him how much the cookies mean to both of us.........:)

Then i had few pieces of all meat and chicken bbq pizza back home. I thought im not going to thrown out but :( .......vomited along Swanston Street was far too embarrassing!

I forgive my baby for not being nice to me today. Just dont do that again tomorrow, cz u have no idea how worried ibu and abah were.... u r not gonna get enough nutrient if this keeps happening, no matter how much food ibu try to eat. So haya, my baby....pls be gentle to ibu ok:)

Ibu just got back from meeting auntie farah and uncle ijat:) look! they bought something for haya!

its nice isn't it? thank you:) nanti auntie farah dpt baby, haya belikan yg lagi besar untuk kalian berdua ya!


also ibu got a picture of haya at 33 weeks old. 34 maybe? im not sure. She's small:( tulah sape suruh pakse ibu muntah! gheghet kang kamu ini




oklah ibu mahu tidur. penat meeting dan present data tadi..

selamat malam semua org

bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Achik!

    Tak tau pun achik ada blog. Bestnya baca update2 pasal baby. Tak sabar nak tengok dia bila dah keluar nanti.

    Achik jaga diri tuu. Duk muntah2 tu. Haya kena bagi ibu dia makan, btul tu hehe.

    Take care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye erin!!!
    ala baru buat minggu lepas....sekarang dan free sbb dah hantar thesis.

    haya keluar lagi 3 minggu. nanti acik update bila dah keluar hihi..

    good luck thesis erin!

    ReplyDelete